𝙂𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏 𝙎𝙊𝙇𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙍
ＤＯ ＹＯＵ ＫＮＯＷ the Best Distance for Your Computer Screen?
DO your arms or elbows often feel sore at the end of a long computing/Gaming day?
You arm definitely need to have a sufficient space for resting to keep you work for long day, normal Worktop surface depth is 600-700mm will keep your arm suspend and it is not ERGONOMIC.
𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 not only helps you maintain neutral wrists as you type, but also instantly increases your desk space. This extra-wide tray mounts in at desk level and can be adjusted in 2 Angles or folded as needed. It has metal clamps that can be attached to table 5mm up to 100mm thick. Once attached, the extension can stably support your arms while also keeping you a healthy distance away from your monitor to minimize eye fatigue.
To make resting your arms on the Extension Worktop more comfortable and to help maintain neutral wrists, you can slope the entire tray up to 10° downward
Ability to be folded down when it’s not in use, great addition for home office and space saving.
1. 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙀 𝘼𝘿𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙈𝙊𝘿𝙀
– Same level with Worktop, Space increase instantly to relief your arm from soreness
(Suggested for focus in work and gaming)
– 10 degree downward sloping for more natural arm and wrist positions (Suggested for keyboard and arm resting)
– 20 degree downward for Reading
– 90 Degree when it’s not in use, space saving
2. 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙆 𝙎𝙋𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 keeping you a healthy distance away from your monitor to minimize eye fatigue.
3. 𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙔 𝙏𝙊 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙇 without damaging your table, no screws is needed
4. 𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀, can be relocated any time without tool
5. 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙍𝘿𝙔 weight load 25kgs
6. 𝙁𝙇𝙀𝙓𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀 to mount on the desk thickness from 5mm to 100mm.
7. 𝙀0 Grade board (Formaldehyde Emission E0≤0.5mg/L)
Size Availability (mm) :
L800 x W240
L650 x W240
Mini L180 x W240
We only use E0 Board which is highest Formaldehyde Emission standards
What is Formaldehyde?
Formaldehyde is a chemical compound used to produce industrial resins/glues, coatings. The resins and coatings are used for producing plywood, wood panels. Formaldehyde has a strong smelling and is harmful to human health. As levels increase, some people have breathing problems or irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, or skin from formaldehyde exposure in their homes. These health effects can happen in anyone, but children, older adults, and people with asthma and other breathing problems are more likely to have these symptoms.